Do it right, the first time.
With the Trimble Jobsite Connectivity Bundle, get more from your machine control and site positioning systems. Avoid time-consuming rework, hand off data seamlessly across a project and know everyone has the same plan.
Features and Benefits
Your jobsite information can now flow seamlessly through all stages of the construction process—to your machines on site and back again.
- Quickly and easily confirm designs without expert-level skills
- Avoid time-consuming file formatting and opportunities for error
Flexibility through Interoperability
- Connect all stages of the construction project
- Standardized data allows for wider use across the project
- Support for third-party solutions increases business opportunities
- Transfer files between different field systems operating on the same site
Remote Jobsite Management
- Settings flow throughout projects, and projects flow throughout systems
- Allow site managers to concentrate on managing multiple jobsites from the office
- Limit supervisor jobsite visits
- Eliminate billing disputes with access to accurate productivity and as-built information in real‑time
- More efficient and faster file transferring to reduce risks of mistakes
- Cleaner handoffs from engineers makes sure everyone is working from the same design with less effort
- Access machines remotely and provide training, troubleshooting or support on the fly to save time and mileage
- Automatically capture production data as compared against the original ground and the constructible model to provide progress information throughout the project
Connected Software Solutions
The Jobsite Connectivity Bundle connects the following software solutions and allows users to purchase them more cost effectively:
A cloud-based collaboration platform where project stakeholders can share, review, coordinate and comment on construction models, schedules and other project information.
Trimble Business Center
Takeoff and modeling software that can be used to calculate earthwork and material quantities for bids, build constructible 3D models for construction surveying and machine control, and more. Find out more here.
Trimble WorksManager Software
A cloud-based application that remotely sends construction-ready models to machines and construction surveyors in the field, so operators are always working on the latest designs. Find out more here.
Trimble WorksOS Software
Integrates design data from the office with machine control as-built data to provide real-time jobsite progress and productivity updates. Find out more here.
Meet Our Customers
Learn how customers around the globe are using Trimble technology to be more efficient and profitable.